2012-08-03

Warlock transmog - Venomous nemesis


This robe dropped for me when I did Blackwing Lair today: the tier 2 Warlock robe. I immediately fell in love with it - it has everything a warlock needs - and decided to make an outfit around it. While browsing MogIt I encountered [Staff of Beasts], which looks almost as if it was created to match the robe, so I knew I had to pair these two together. This warlock-influenced staff is a quest reward from Ring of Blood in Nagrand, so if you kept your staff from that old questline you could try to gather this gear :]

[Venomshroud Mask], Head
[Voidheart Mantle], Shoulders
[Nemesis Robes], Chest
[Gloves of the Deadwatcher], Hands
[Malefic Girdle], Waist
[Vinerot Sandals], Feet
[Staff of Beasts], Staff

I completed the outfit with the t4 warlock shoulders (these have an animation effect with purple lightning bolts around them, and their token drops from Gruul's Lair), as well as some other gear that drops around Azeroth. The easiest way of getting the shawl would be the Auction House, while the gloves drop from Shirrak in Auchenai Crypts, the belt drops from Terestian Illhoof in Karazhan (two other belts that look the same also drop in Karazhan: one from Hyakiss the Lurker and one as a trash drop), and the boots drop from Razorlash in Maraudon.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment