2012-08-08

Paladin transmog - Judgemental

It has not escaped me that the Judgement-set is extremely popular with paladins. While I like the colours on this set, I have never been a fan of robes on paladins, and I think the head looks really strange. My set is based on the Judgement set, using three parts from it, but I switched out the pieces that I disliked. I'm happy that I got a chance to use this sword for one of my transmogs. I really like how it looks and I've seen it drop soo many times, but I haven't had a good transmog to pair it up with up until now. The [Exalted Harness] also works very well as a chest for this, and I recommend using it if you're looking for a transmog that shows more skin... and if you're not a tauren.

[Judgement Spaulders], Shoulders
[Judgement Breastplate], Chest
[Replica Lightforge Bracers], Wrists
[Judgement Gauntlets], Hands
[Replica Lightforge Belt], Waist
[Enchanted Thorium Leggings], Legs
[Magma Tempered Boots], Feet
[Zoid's Firelit Greatsword], Sword, Two-hand

No comments:

Post a Comment