2012-10-04

Priest transmog - Priestess of the moon


As I'm sure you're all aware, Mists of Pandaria launched about a week ago, and just like everyone else I've been busy playing. I really love the expansion so far and I had a lot of fun leveling my priest!

To celebrate her 90th level I decided to give her a new transmog, which I'm showing you here. I am aware that I have more priest transmogs in my blog than any other class, which of course is because I play a priest myself and I get to play around more with her gear than with any other class gear, and I hope you don't mind...

I really enjoy wearing this set and I hope you like it too. The robe is crafted from a tailoring pattern bought in Dire Maul, while the head is an honor points item in Wintergrasp, and the belt is bought for honor points from the Alterac Valley-vendor.

The rest of the items are trickier to get: shoulders are the priest t8 shoulders that drop from Thorim in 10 man Ulduar, gloves are a quest reward in Blasted Lands (alliance/horde), lantern is a quest reward in Western Plaguelands (both factions) and the dagger drops from first boss in Magister's Terrace on heroic difficulty. Fyi, the dagger hides enchants. :D


[Titan-Forged Hood of Salvation], Head
[Valorous Shoulderpads of Sanctification], Shoulders
[Mooncloth Robe], Chest
[Gloves of Compassion], Hands (alliance)
[Gloves of Purchased Time], Hands (horde)
[Highlander's Cloth Girdle], Waist, or:
[Mindfire Waistband], Waist
[Jaded Crystal Dagger], Main hand dagger
[Light-Imbued Lantern], Off hand
[Swift Moonsaber], Mount

No comments:

Post a Comment