2012-04-03

Warrior transmog - Thalassian warrior

All of the pictures in my recent blog entries have been print screened using MogIt, an in game addon. And while this addon is excellent for putting together outfits, I do think it's a little boring to post outfits that aren't used by anyone in game. I'll see if I can find someone with nice gear to screenshot "in action" next time I play. :)

In today's post I am showing off a transmog set that I put together for my best friend, Libro. We all know that playing warrior isn't really his thing, but I do admit that as restoration shaman he is pretty good. I still think his old warrior deserves some love, and in this gear he looks kind of heroic, don't you think?

[Spaulders of the Thalassian Savior], Shoulders
[Spiked Cobalt Chestpiece], Chest
[Sunscale Gauntlets], Hands
[Girdle of Uther], Waist
[Spiked Cobalt Legplates], Legs
[Sunscale Sabatons], Feet
[Twinblade of the Phoenix], Sword, Two-hand

This gear is obtainable for all plate classes, but since I chose Libro as a model for it, I decided to call it a warrior transmog.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/4/12 00:32

    Greenman approves of the green glow on the shoulders!

    /Greenman

    ReplyDelete